Dear Club members
November was packed with activities.
- The outing to Mendrisio - 40 members attended!
- The walk in Caslano - 25 members attended!
- The technology by Gonzalo - 18 members attended!
- The lecture - a total of 50 members attended!
- The fish and chips - 38 members attended!
- Not to mention the aperitifs and coffee mornings as well as the Friday night film events, which are always so well attended!
I am immensely proud to be the president of such a great club and it is a pleasure to see that our new ideas have been well received and even better, very well attended! Thank you for your trust!
What also gives us great satisfaction are the 20 new members who have registered since September 2019!
And we have been very busy with the refurbishment of the clubroom! Our Facility Manager, Kurt, and his team of "Elves" are now in the finishing stages and the clubroom will be ready for the grand opening on December 7, 2019 for the last coffee morning in 2019!
So please join us and enjoy the new warm and welcoming facilities. Cakes and biscuits and sandwiches are always welcome!
Do not forget to register for the Christmas Afternoon Tea on Thursday, 12 December and for the Auction/Fundraiser on Wednesday, 18 December. You will have received a few gentle reminders.
I will be in touch again at the end of December with our plans for 2020. We have many new and exciting events planned. We will be using the new, refurbished clubroom for presentations, talks, demonstrations and many more events.
Always at your service!